BAckground

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A little Holiday, a little late.




My December was a whirlwind month. I can hardly remember it. Besides the normal holiday preparations, I also have two family birthdays in December, hosted an employee party for our children's hospital, prepared for two son's to return from a long visit overseas and make these fun garland elements for a swap I joined at RedLead . They have the neatest stamps, embellishments and vintage collage sheets that I can barely contain myself whenever I place an order with them. I love Christmas, particularly and Old Fashioned one. Over the last few years I have added more vintage and retro type decorations to my collection and weeded out the more modern things that didn't feel cozy to me. I have a huge list of blogs I follow in my reader that share my love of Vintagey Christmas. So many in fact, I am still reading the posts. I think it may be time to move on to Valentines posts. Oh, wait. I have that's why I am posting the Christmas garland so I can chronologically post the Valentines things I have been working on. Enjoy my belated Christmas post. : )

No comments: