BAckground

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Some recent ATCs




I have been a member of my ATC group for almost two years. Time flies when you are having fun ... Anyway here are some recent cards. I loved the Travel theme. There are so many places I would love to visit I thought this would be a great series to  make of just places I wanted to go. For the swap I chose Rome. This ATC folds open, looking like a passport on the outside. 




























This one is from a "Letters and Numbers" swap. The topic was my suggestion but it took me a while to come up with an idea. I kind of like how it turned out. 

3 comments:

Magoo said...

ohhhh! these are neat! I love the vintage feel of these, and that idea for the telephone cord~brilliant!

Snowmanlover said...

These are just so cute. I love Vintage!!!

~Jeri~ said...

Very cool ATCs!! I have to make a few for a swap I'm in on the MB. Thanks for the inspiration!